||Gavita TripleStar 600 Reflector
The TripleStar 600 can be adjusted to 3 different positions: Wide, medium or deep. You can hang your reflector high above your plants in the deep position for better climate control or close and wide in tight spaces. For every position the uniformity of the light is better than 90%. In set-ups with more reflectors you can adjust them asymmetrically: Wide in the middle for more overlap en better uniformity and deep at the sides to direct the light down, away from the wall.
Features & Benefits
- • Compact, rugged, stable and safe
- • Adjustable reflectors: deep, medium, wide positions
- • Symmetric / asymmetric light adjustment
- • Uniformity >90% in every position
- • Replaceable Miro aluminum reflector plates
- • For MH/HPS lights up to 750 watt
- • Shielded terminals
- • Eye bolts enable easy installation
- • UL listed
The TripleStar is a very compact and versatile reflector creating a better and more even light distribution in any situation.
The three Miro Aluminum reflector plates are replaceable, so you never have to replace your complete reflector again. We recommend to change reflector plates every year. The lamp cord terminal is shielded by a metal housing.
Equipped with an E40 lamp socket the TripleStar 600 is suitable for MH and HPS lamps ranging from 400 – 750 Watt.